General Sizing Chart - FAQ & Customer
We at BuyCostumes.com
want the items you choose to fit well so that they may be fully
enjoyed. Please check the actual product
description for actual sizes offered, BEFORE looking at this chart. Here
are some basic guidelines that will help you select the proper
**Please check the individual product page for available
sizes. Costumes are NOT available in all sizes. The sizing chart
link on each
product description links to this “General Sizing Chart”. The actual
available sizes will be listed in the description or offered as an
option at the bottom of the page where you may add the costume to your
shopping cart. **
- Different manufacturers may have their own sizing system; the
charts below represent a “basic guideline”. We include all
possible sizes, however not all costumes are available in all
sizes. Please refer to the individual product page for actual available
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside of these basic guidelines,
if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description
of each individual costume. Please check the product description
first before referring to the charts below.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight
fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it’s usually best to order
the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Many of our costumes have elastic waists that will allow for
- If we have not listed a size it is either “Standard” or “One-size
fits most”. Please refer to the chart below for more details.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead
of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and
then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package
instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it
does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines
for what the sizes/ages might be:
We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
- Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
- Large 12-14 (8-10 years).
Dress/Clothing sizes are in U.S sizes.
Click on the link below to find the appropriate sizing chart:
| | | | | |